So this is an alert of sorts…
February is a busy old month for me:
– I start my new job
– I buy a new car
– I go back home to visit family
– It’s my dad’s 50th birthday
In light of all that’s going on, Feb is going to be a no-buy month for me in order to be able to afford all the things I need to buy in the coming month.
– No stationery purchases
– No make up purchases
– No toiletries purchases unless replacing something I have run out of and I don’t have an alternative in my stash to use up
– A weekly budget that I must keep to
– Make lunches for work where I can (i.e. days without meetings)
– Take coffee/tea bags instead of spending £3 a time in Costa
There will therefore be no ‘hauls’ posts this month but instead an update at the end of month as to how I’ve done.
Fingers crossed! Have you done a no-buy month? How did it go?